Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Author: Frederic S. Mishkin
- File Size: 35 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 712 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: March 3, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IS5T99M
- ISBN-10: 0133424316, 9332579431, 0133577929, 0133578240
- ISBN-13: 9780133424317, 9789332579439, 9780133577921, 9780133578249
Help college students understand macroeconomics in theory as well as practice. Mishkin’s Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice, 2nd Edition (PDF) draws on the rich tapestry of recent economic events to help the students understand the policy issues debated by the public at large and the media during these trying times. Building on his expertise in macroeconomic policymaking at the Federal Reserve, author Dr. Frederic S. Mishkin provides step-by-step, detailed, explanations of all models and highlights the techniques used by real policymakers in practice. The 2nd Edition incorporates a wealth of new and updated content, as well as new resources and tools in MyEconLab (not included in this sale) that bring course material to life.
This textbook provides a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help you to:
- Teach your course your way: A flexible structure allows instructors to focus on the particular areas of macroeconomics that match their course goals.
- Foster interest via engaging features and updated content: Updates that reflect the latest happenings in the world of economics and student-friendly in-text tools capture economics student interest.
- Enable students to connect theory to practice: An aggregate demand and supply model helps students understand the theory, while numerous examples help them understand the applications of theory.
P.S We also have Mishkin’s Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice, 2e, test bank, solutions and other instructor resources for sale ($10)
NOTE: This sale only includes Mishkin’s Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice, 2nd edition in PDF. No online codes or MyEconLab included.