Macroeconomics (3rd Canadian Edition) by Krugman – eBook
- Authors: Paul Krugman, Robin Wells, Iris Au, Jack Parkinson
- File Size: 34 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 688 Pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: March 9, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07C64F6H3
- ISBN-10: 1319120083, 1319190111, 1319294111, 1319120105
- ISBN-13: 9781319120085, 9781319190118, 9781319294113, 9781319120108
When it comes to describing basic economic principles by drawing on existing economic issues and events, the most helpful is the Nobel laureate and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman and co-author, Robin Wells. In Macroeconomics, 3rd Canadian Edition, (PDF), Wells and Krugman’s signature storytelling style and uncanny eye for revealing instances help readers understand how economic concepts play out in our world. Canadian co-authors Iris Au and Jack Parkinson have enhanced the text with existing Canadian examples.
This new 3rd Canadian Edition is updated, revised, and improved throughout, including a much stronger array of superior online tools that are part of an integrated, complete online learning system.
All Our Prices Are In US$
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Krugman’s Macroeconomics 3rd Canadian Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.