Machine Component Analysis with MATLAB by Marghitu and Dupac – eBook
- Authors: Dan B. Marghitu,
- File Size: 4 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 232 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1st edition
- Publication Date: February 12, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07NPF7PFK
- ISBN-10: 012804229X, 0128042451
- ISBN-13: 9780128042298, 9780128042458
Machine Design Analysis with MATLAB (PDF) is a highly practical guide to the fundamental principles of machine design which covers the static and dynamic behavior of engineering components and structures. MATLAB has transformed the way calculations are made for engineering problems by computationally generating analytical calculations, as well as providing numerical calculations. Using real-world, step-by-step example problems, this ebook demonstrates how you can use numerical and symbolic MATLAB as a tool to solve problems in machine design. This ebook provides a thorough, rigorous presentation of machine design, augmented with proven learning techniques which can be used by college students and practicing engineers alike.
- Includes well-designed real-world problems and solutions
- Comprehensive coverage of the fundamental principles in machine design
- Uses symbolical and numerical MATLAB calculations to enhance understanding and reinforce learning
NOTE: This only includes the ebook Machine Component Analysis with MATLAB in PDF format.