Leadership: Theory, Application and Skill Development (6th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Robert N. Lussier, Christopher F. Achua
- File Size: 22 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 528 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 6th Edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MEP9KYG
- ISBN-10: 1285866355, 1305629922, 1305465075
- ISBN-13: 9781285866352, 9781305629929, 9781305465077
The most practical leadership textbook on the market, Leadership 6th Edition, (PDF) uses an exclusive three-pronged approach to teach leadership concepts and theory. The authors integrate traditional theory with cutting-edge leadership topics in a brief presentation filled with real-world examples. The ebook puts college students in the leadership role, involving them in applying the concepts and offering step-by-step behavior models for successfully handling leadership functions.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Leadership: Theory, Application and Skill Development 6th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.