Introduction to Econometrics (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: James H.Stock, Mark W. Watson
- File Size: 7 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 839 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: January 6, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XIGZW9W
- ISBN-10: 0133486877, 0133592693
- ISBN-13: 9780133486872, 9780133592696
Engaging applications bring the theory and practice of modern econometrics to life. Ensure college students grasp the relevance of econometrics with Introduction to Econometrics 3rd edition (pdf) – updated version – the etextbook that connects modern practice and theory with motivating and engaging applications. The new 3rd Edition Update maintains a focus on being current, while building on the philosophy that applications should drive the theory, not the other way around.
This college program provides a better learning and teaching experience – for your college students and you. Here’s how:
- Offering a full array of pedagogical features.
- Presenting consistency through theory that matches application.
- Keeping it current with new and updated discussions on topics of particular interest to today’s college students.
- Personalized learning with MyEconLab–recommendations to help students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–and ultimately achieve improved comprehension in the course.
Note: This is the original ebook Introduction to Econometrics 3e updated version (in PDF format). No online codes are provided.
P.S we also have Introduction to Econometrics (3rd Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.