Introduction to Chemical Graph Theory – eBook
- Authors: Stephan Wagner, Hua Wang
- File Size: 2 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 269 pages
- Series: Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC
- Publication Date: September 5, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07H9G8Q53
- ISBN-10: 1138325082, 0429833989
- ISBN-13: 9781138325081, 9780429833984
Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) – Introduction to Chemical Graph Theory (PDF) is a brief introduction to the main topics and techniques in chemical graph theory, specially the theory of topological indices. These include degree-based, distance-based, and counting-based indices. The ebook covers some of the most commonly used mathematical approaches in the subject. It is also written with the understanding that chemical graph theory has many links to different branches of graph theory (like spectral graph theory, extremal graph theory,).
The authors wrote the ebook in an interesting way that attracts people to chemical graph theory. In doing so, the ebook is an excellent playground and general reference textbook on the subject, particularly for young mathematicians with a special interest in graph theory.
- Appealing to non specialists and specialists alike
- Presents many techniques from current research
- A brief introduction to topological indices of graph theory
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Introduction to Chemical Graph Theory in PDF. No access codes are included.