International Business Law and the Legal Environment: A Transactional Approach (3rd Edition) – eBoo
- Author: Larry Dimatteo
- File Size: 9 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 682 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: November 25, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MQOCCIV
- ISBN-10: 1138850985, 1138850977
- ISBN-13: 9781138850989, 9781138850972
International Business Law and the Legal Environment, 3rd Edition, (PDF) provides business students with a powerful understanding of the legal principles that rule doing business internationally. Not only about compliance, but this ebook also emphasizes how to apply the law to create value and competitive advantage.
DiMatteo’s transactional approach takes students through key business transactions—from export and import, contracts, and finance to countertrade, licensing, dispute resolution, and more—giving them both text and demonstrating the real-world application. This new 3rd edition also includes:
- Greater coverage of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
- New chapters on privacy law, and environmental concerns.
- A new section on foreign direct investment that includes a chapter on emerging markets.
- New information on comparative contract and sales law & European private law; combined ventures and collaborative alliances.
“Case highlights” and court opinions that include edited court transcripts that present students to actual legal reasoning and an understanding of the implicit legal principles. These decisions are drawn from a wide range of countries, providing a truly international look at the subject. Students of international business and business law courses will find DiMatteo’s lucid writing style easy to follow. A companion web site has an instructor’s manual, PowerPoints, and other instruments to provide extra support for students and instructors.