Integrated Sustainable Urban Water, Energy, and Solids Management by Vladimir Novotny – eBook
- Author: Vladimir Novotný
- File Size: 12 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 415 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition
- Publication Date: January 13, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B083VTG1PC
- ISBN-10: 1119593654, 2019045370, 1119593662
- ISBN-13: 9781119593652, 9781119593690, 9781119593669
ntegrated Sustainable Urban Water, Energy, and Solids Management, (PDF) offers an integrated and sustainable system of urban water, wastewater, and waste solids management that would conserve and protect water quality, recover energy and other resources from used water and waste solids including plastics, and reduce or eradicate the need for landfills. The author—a noted specialist on the topic—explains how to attain sustainability with drainage infrastructures connected to receiving waters that guard or mimic nature and are resistant to natural and anthropogenic stresses, including intense events.
The ebook shows how to reduce emissions of greenhouse gasses to net nil level through water conservation, recycling, and generating green and blue energy from waste by emerging emission-free technologies though simultaneously installing solar power on houses and wind power in communities. Stormwater and water conservation capture can deliver good water quality for diverse applications from natural and reclaimed water to green and blue energy and other resources for use by present and future generations. This important ebook:
- Offers an integrated approach to urban sustainability
- Provides an approach for reducing greenhouse gas emissions by communities to net-zero
- Considers municipal solid waste as an ongoing source of energy and resources that will remove the need for landfills and can be processed along with used water
978-1119593652, 978-1119593690, 978-1119593669
Written for students, managers, urban planners, and waste management professionals, Integrated Sustainable Urban Water, Energy, and Solids Management is a must-have manual for achieving sustainable integrated energy, water, and resource recovery in urban areas.
NOTE: The product only includes the Integrated Sustainable Urban Water, Energy, and Solids Management in PDF. No access codes are included.