Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms (Advances in Inorganic Chemistry) – eBook
- Authors: Rudi Van Eldik, Colin D. Hubbard
- File Size: 20 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 422 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: June 30, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0732SG99K
- ISBN-10: 0128128348
- ISBN-13: 9780128128343
norganic Reaction Mechanisms, Volume 70 is the latest volume in the Advances in Inorganic Chemistry (PDF) series that presents timely summaries of current progress in inorganic chemistry, ranging from bio-inorganic to solid state studies. Topics covered in this updated volume include The Kinetics and Mechanism of Complex Redox Reactions in Aqueous Solution: The Tools of the Trade, O-O Bond Activation in Cu and Fe-Based Coordination Complexes: Breaking it Makes the Difference, µ-Nitrido Diiron Phthalocyanine and Porphyrin Complexes: Unusual Structures With Interesting Catalytic Properties, and The Role of Nonheme Transition Metal-Oxo, -Peroxo and -Superoxo Intermediates in Enzyme Catalysis and Reactions of Bioinspired Complexes.
This acclaimed serial features reviews written by experts in the field, serving as an indispensable reference to advanced researchers. Each volume contains an index and chapters are fully referenced.
- Includes contributions from leading experts in the field of inorganic reaction mechanisms
- Serves as an indispensable reference to advanced researchers in inorganic reaction mechanisms
- Features comprehensive reviews on the latest developments in inorganic reaction mechanisms, a subfield of inorganic chemistry