Inorganic Flexible Optoelectronics: Materials and Applications – eBook
- Authors: Zhenqiang Ma, Dong Liu
- File Size: 13 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 280 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-VCH
- Publication Date: April 29, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07RBBRJSN
- ISBN-10: 3527343954
- ISBN-13: 9783527343959
Extensively covering inorganic flexible optoelectronics and their applications
This highly application-oriented ebook provides an overview of the vibrant research field of inorganic flexible optoelectronics from materials to applications covering bulk materials along with nanowires, thin films, nanomembranes for application in light-emitting diodes, phototransistors, photodetectors, and solar cells.
Edited and penned by world-leading experts in the field, Inorganic Flexible Optoelectronics: Materials and Applications (PDF) starts by covering flexible inorganic light-emitting diodes enabled by new materials and designs and gives examples of their use in neuroscience research. It then looks at flexible light-emitting diodes based on inorganic semiconductor nanostructures ? from thin films to nanowires. Next, the ebook explores flexible photodetectors with nanomembranes and nanowires; 2-D material based photodetectors on flexible substrates, and IV group materials based solar cells and their flexible photovoltaic technologies. Subsequently, it presents readers with a section on thin-film III-V single junction and multijunction solar cells and shows their integration onto heterogeneous substrates. At last, the book finishes with in-depth coverage of novel materials based on flexible solar cells.
– Supplies in-depth information for new and already active researchers in the field of optoelectronics
– Lays down the undiluted knowledge on inorganic flexible optoelectronics ? from materials to devices
– A must-have book that provides an unprecedented overview of the state of the art in flexible optoelectronics
– Focuses on materials and devices for high-performance applications such as light-emitting diodes, solar cells, and photodetectors
Inorganic Flexible Optoelectronics: Materials and Applications appeals to materials scientists, electronics engineers, inorganic chemists electrical engineers, and solid-state physicists.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Inorganic Flexible Optoelectronics: Materials and Applications in PDF. No access codes are included.