Indirect Care Handbook for Advanced Nursing Roles – eBook
- Author: Patti Rager Zuzelo
- File Size: 10 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 398 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1st edition
- Publication Date: August 27, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07GR8SNHF
- ISBN-10: 1284144100, 1284144119
- ISBN-13: 9781284144109, 9781284144116
Indirect Care Handbook for Advanced Nursing Roles: Beyond the Bedside (PDF) provides advanced practice managers, nurses, students, and administrators, with the resources needed to address the challenges of working in today’s complex healthcare system. This ‘how-to guide’ provides practical tools, narrative, coaching, content, and strategies to better prepare nurses who are training to assume an advanced practice or administrative role.
Indirect Care Handbook for Advanced Nursing Roles: Beyond the Bedside seeks to address the unique responsibilities of advanced practice roles and bridge the gap between intra-professional colleagues based on feedback from practicing nurses. In addition, the author seeks to encourage all nurses to recognize their value and power and work together to improve outcomes, reduce harm risk, minimize threats, deal with workplace violence and build professionalism.
- Web-based recommendations offer additional resources for reference.
- Worksheets and tools assist clinicians with planning and implementing processes.
- Detailed exemplars help clinicians and students apply content to real-life situations.
- Scenarios focused on teamwork and collaboration emphasize the opportunity for synergy between professionals.