Hybrid Composite Precast Systems: Numerical Investigation to Construction – eBook
- Author: Won-Kee Hong
- File Size: 406 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 493 pages
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing
- Publication Date: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B082D9TV38
- ISBN-10: 0081027214
- ISBN-13: 9780081027219
Hybrid Composite Precast Systems: Numerical Investigation to Construction, (PDF) emphases the design and construction of novel composite precast frame systems that allow almost effortless erection and structural efficiency. The precast frame systems discussed in the ebook are similar to that of steel frames, but propose similar savings to concrete frames. The design of connections and thorough analysis of their structural behavior is discussed in detail. Basics with regards to the post-yield behavior of metal and concrete are also presented to show how these two different materials are combined together to remove individual material drawbacks.
Readers are given a broad introduction to current technologies that are then combined with a description of the construction methods the author proposes. This ebook will help the end-users become acquainted with the existing types of structural forms, not only the “Lego” type frame system that the author offers.
- Offers information on structural testing that verifies the accuracy of the structural design
- Includes several design examples using non-linear finite element analysis completed with Abaqus based-software
- Includes new milestone inventions in construction that provide structural engineering solutions using an innovative, modularized hybrid frame system
- Discusses how customary construction methods can be replaced by innovative hybrid composite precast frame systems that offer rapid and effortless erection capabilities and structural efficiency
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Hybrid Composite Precast Systems: Numerical Investigation to Construction in PDF. No access codes are included.