Human Resources Management in China: Cases in HR Practice – eBook
- Authors: Doug Davies, Liang Wei
- File Size: 2 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 226 pages
- Publisher: Chandos Publishing
- Publication Date: April 18, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HLLNQ4S
- ISBN-10: 1843345528, 0857091484, 0081017146
- ISBN-13: 9781843345527, 9780857091482, 9780081017142, 9781780632223
Intended for people interested in management and Human Resources in China, Human Resources Management in China, (PDF) is a compilation of original and researched case studies on a variety of HR issues happening in Chinese organisations, both privately-owned and part of multi-national enterprises, and how these issues are solved by management. The influences of the solutions in the organizations are also discussed. Preceded by a concise review of the Chinese and Western literature on this problem, the case is then offered and concluded by an analysis of the situations and solutions implemented.
- Grounded on original research, conducted in-the-field
- Presents actual case-studies based on actual organisations
- Incorporates a theoretical perspective and analysis of the cases to help in a broad understanding of the issues discussed
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Human Resources Management in China: Cases in HR Practice in PDF. No access codes are included.