Human Culture: Highlights of Cultural Anthropology (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Carol R. Ember, Melvin Ember, Peter N. Peregrine
- File Size: 60 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 400 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: September 9, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XIHE0D0
- ISBN-10: 0205957234
- ISBN-13: 9780205957231
Explains how and why human cultures vary so greatly across space and time
Human Culture: Highlights of Cultural Anthropology, 3rd edition, (PDF) helps college students understand how humans vary culturally and why they got to be that way. It provides both a comprehensive and scientific introduction to cultural anthropology. This new 3rd edition has an expanded and updated focus on environmental issues.
REVEL (not included in this sale) from Pearson is an immersive learning experience designed for the way today’s students think, read, and learn. REVEL modernizes familiar and respected course content with dynamic media interactives and assessments and empowers educators to increase engagement in the course, better connecting with students. The result is improved learning and increased student engagement.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience – for you (the teacher) and your students. It:
- Engaging Pedagogically-Driven Design: Learning Objectives in each chapter correspond to chapter summary materials
- Focus on Contemporary issues: Students will understand contemporary social problems and how anthropology might be used to address them.
- A Clear Understanding of humans: Readers will learn the major variations in human kinship, economic, political, and religious systems and why it is significant.