Human Cell Transformation: Advances in Cell Models for the Study of Cancer and Aging – eBook
- Authors: Johng S. Rhim, Anatoly Dritschilo, Richard Kremer
- File Size: 12 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 246 Pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2019 edition
- Publication Date: October 1, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07YMTBPS4
- ISBN-10: 3030222535,3030222543, 303022256X
- ISBN-13: 9783030222536, 9783030222543, 9783030222567
Human Cell Transformation (PDF), partly contributed volume, part proceedings, talks over state-of-the-art improvements on human cell transformation in cell models for the research of ageing and cancer. Numerous chapters are from the Human Cell Transformation: Advances in Cell Models for the Study of Cancer and Aging conference that was organized in June 2018 at McGill University. The authors show international expertise on a broad variety of topics ranging from different types of cancer (prostate, breast, bone, etc.) to tumor microenvironment, homogeneity, tumour progression, and possible therapies and treatments.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Human Cell Transformation in PDF. No access codes are included.