Holcomb and Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery (7th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: George W. Holcomb, J. Patrick Murphy, Shawn D. St.Peter
- File Size: 86 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1291 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7th Edition
- Publication Date: April 14, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07RF6VYC6
- ISBN-10: 0323549403
- ISBN-13: 9780323549400
Known for its portability, readability and global perspectives, Holcomb and Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery, 7th Edition, (PDF) remains the most comprehensive, latest, single-volume textbook in its field. As technique and technology continue to evolve, the 7th Edition offers state-of-the-art coverage—both on video and in print—of the full range of general surgical and urological problem print in teenagers, infants, and children, equipping you to achieve optimal outcomes for every patient.
- Features over 1,000 high-quality images depicting the visual nuances of surgery for the full range of urologic and pediatric conditions you’re likely to see.
- Offers authoritative, practical coverage to help you implement today’s best evidence-based open and minimally invasive techniques, with guidance from internationally recognized professionals in the field.
- Delivers complete updates throughout including the latest advances in managing Inguinal Hernias and Hydroceles; Hirschsprung Disease; Imperforate Anus and Cloacal Malformations; Duodenal and Intestinal Atresia and Stenosis; Esophageal Atresia; and more.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Holcomb and Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery, 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.