Hematology and Coagulation: A Comprehensive Review for Board Preparation, Certification and Clinical Practice (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Amer Wahed, Andres Quesada, Amitava Dasgupta
- File Size: 5 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 324 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2nd Edition
- Publication Date: September 6, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07XPW7RFX
- ISBN-10: 0128149647, 0128149655
- ISBN-13: 9780128149645, 9780128149652
Hematology and Coagulation: A Comprehensive Review for Board Preparation, Certification and Clinical Practice, 2nd Edition, (PDF) takes an easy-to-read and practical approach to understand hematology and coagulation at a suitable level for both board preparation and refresher courses. The ebook connects the gap between large textbooks and medical technology ebooks written for laboratory technicians, offering a sufficient background in toxicology, genetics, and immunology that residents and medical students need to know in order to become successful physicians. Medical students will use this quick reference to understand how tests are performed and how to infer results.
This clear and easy-to-read presentation of main topics and comprehensive case studies shows the application of hematopathology in patient care.
Offers a newly updated source that’s in accordance with World Health Organization guidelines on the analysis of hematological malignancies
- Briefly covers all-important clinical information found in larger textbooks in an easy-to-understand manner
- Emphasizes essential concepts in hematopathology in such a way that pathology fellows and clinicians can understand methods without being experts in the field