Gartner’s Macroeconomics (5th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Manfred Gartner
- File Size: 13 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 592 pages
- Publisher: Pearson UK/Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.; 5th edition
- Publication Date: May 18, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01FI67UD0
- ISBN-10: 1292115203
- ISBN-13: 9781292115207
Gartner’s Macroeconomics 5th edition, (PDF), is aimed at intermediate courses in macroeconomics and courses in European economics. It is one of the finest Macroeconomics ebook taught is many universities and colleges around the world.
Using real-world examples and case studies, this comprehensive textbook offers intermediate and applied macroeconomics students a truly European and global perspective. Continuing to successfully combine theory with application, Macroeconomics, 5e, has been fully updated in this edition to keep university students up-to-date with the ever-changing macroeconomic environment we are experiencing today.
This ebook presents macroeconomics as an applied science designed to improve our understanding of past and current policy issues.
- Self-quizzes, road map, glossary and other content also available for mobile devices
- Includes case studies addressing major policy issues in detail, supported by a wealth of economic data
- The unique mix of theory, analysis and policy issues takes students from macroeconomic basics to cutting-edge research topics
- Moves beyond standard intermediate macroeconomics content by discussing liquidity traps, price bubbles, multiple equilibria, quantitative easing, rating agencies, debt brakes, self-fulfilling prophecy, and austerity
“Really up-to-date…. gives a fantastic overview of the financial crisis” – Fabian Kreutzer, University of Applied Science Niederrhein, Germany
“Extensive references to and content regarding crises. It’s really amazing” – Yioryos Makedonis, University of London
P.S We also have Macroeconomics 5th edition’s testbank and other resources for sale. Contact for more.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Macroeconomics, 5th edition by Gartner. No access codes included.