Fundamentals of Nursing (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Carol Taylor
- File Size: 63 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1816 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 8th, North American edition
- Publication Date: October 30, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00N18L2MS
- ISBN-10: 1451185618
- ISBN-13: 9781451185614
Help your nursing students develop the blended competencies (technical, interpersonal, cognitive, and ethical/legal) they will need to effectively care for patients in both institutional and community-based practice settings with this updated 8th Edition of the best-selling Fundamentals of Nursing 8th edition in PDF form. Packed with proven pedagogy, clinical examples, striking illustrations, and online learning tools (including animations, video clips, and interactive learning activities), this best-selling etextbook takes a holistic approach as it distills the fundamentals that nursing students need to know to respond to today’s healthcare challenges enthusiastically, competently, and accountably.
Reflecting today’s rapidly evolving healthcare delivery system, the 8th Edition offers new content, new pedagogy, a revised art and photo program, and a wide range of online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your nursing students succeed.
- A complete image bank enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- Strategies for Effective Teaching provide tips for teaching the course.
- A Sample Syllabus provides guidance for structuring your nursing fundamentals course.
- Journal Articles, updated for this edition, offer access to research available in WK journals.
- Assignments (and suggested answers) include group, written, clinical, and Web assignments.
- A Master Checklist for Student Competency helps you track your students’ progress toward skill competency.
- Discussion Topics (and suggested answers) can be used as a conversation starter or in online discussion boards.
- Pre-Lecture Quizzes (and answers) are quick, knowledge-based assessments that allow you to check students’ reading.
- Guided Lecture Notes walk you through the chapters, objective by objective, and provide corresponding PowerPoint numbers.
- PowerPoint presentations make it easy for you to integrate the etextbook with your students’ classroom experience, via either handouts or slide shows.
- A robust test generator with more than 1,250 questions helps you put together tests that assess your students’ understanding of the material. Test questions link to learning objectives.
- Case studies (with related questions and suggested answers) give your college students an opportunity to apply their knowledge to a client case similar to what they will encounter in real life practice.
NOTE: The sale ONLY includes Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing 8e PDF eBook. NO online codes, coursepoint, or other things come with the package.