Fundamentals of Engineering Economic Analysis (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: John A. White, Kellie S. Grasman, Kenneth E. Case, Kim LaScola Needy, David B.Pratt
- File Size: 16 MB
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: Wiley (WileyPLUS Products); 2nd edition
- Publication Date: February 5, 2020
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119504422, 1118987632, 1119503043
- ISBN-13: 9781119504429, 9781118987636, 9781119503040
Fundamentals of Engineering Economic Analysis, 2nd edition, (PDF) offers streamlined topical coverage with a modern and pedagogically-rich presentation. This ebook features a wealth of real-world vignettes to strengthen how college students will use economics in their future careers in addition to driving student motivation and interest. An educational approach integrated with strong digital offerings makes the course manageable, preparing engineering students with the knowledge they need as future engineers.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Fundamentals of Engineering Economic Analysis, 2nd edition in PDF. No access codes are included.