Fundamental Mechanics of Fluids (4th Edition) – Solution Manual
- Author: I.G. Currie
- Includes: Solution Manual only
- File Size: 5 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 603 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 4th edition
- Publication Date: April 29, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008OM5GPA
- ISBN-10: 1439874603
- ISBN-13: 9781439874608
This only includes the Fundamental Mechanics of Fluids 4th edition solutions manual. The ebook is also available for sale separately.
About the eBook
Fundamental Mechanics of Fluids, 4e addresses the need for an introductory textbook that focuses on the basics of fluid mechanics—before concentrating on specialized areas such as ideal-fluid flow and boundary-layer theory. Filling that void for both university students and professionals working in different branches of engineering, this versatile instructional resource comprises five flexible, self-contained sections:
- Ideal-Fluid Flow covers two- and three-dimensional potential flows and surface waves.
- Compressible Flow of Inviscid Fluids addresses shockwaves as well as one- and multidimensional flows.
- Governing Equations deals with the derivation of the basic conservation laws, flow kinematics, and some basic theorems of fluid mechanics.
- Viscous Flows of Incompressible Fluids discusses exact solutions, low-Reynolds-number approximations, boundary-layer theory, and buoyancy-driven flows.
Methods of Mathematical Analysis summarizes some commonly used analysis techniques. Additional appendices offer a synopsis of vectors, tensors, Fourier series, thermodynamics, and the governing equations in the common coordinate systems. The ebook identifies the phenomena associated with the various properties of compressible, viscous fluids in unsteady, three-dimensional flow situations. It provides techniques for solving specific types of fluid-flow problems, and it covers the derivation of the basic equations governing the laminar flow of Newtonian fluids, first assessing general situations and then shifting focus to more specific scenarios.
P.S See below if you want to buy the ebook
NOTE: This sale only includes the Fundamental Mechanics of Fluids 4e solutions manual. No access codes or ebook included.