Frank Wood’s Business Accounting, Volume 2 (13th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Frank Wood, Alan Sangster
- File Size:
- Format: PDF
- Length: 880 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 13th edition
- Publication Date: November 6, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B014FWK1KC
- ISBN-10: 1292085053
- ISBN-13: 9781292085050
Every year, thousands of university students rely on Frank Wood’s best-selling textbooks to help them pass their accountancy exams. Business Accounting Volume 2,13th edition (PDF) continues to offer an essential guide for any accounting student. Its accessible approach makes the ebook suitable for a wide variety of courses in accounting and business, both at tertiary and secondary level and for those studying for professional qualifications. Key concepts from financial accounting, financial reporting, financial analysis, and management accounting are all covered in this comprehensive and practical textbook.
New to this edition:
- Coverage of Integrated Reporting
- New chapter on theories of accounting choice
- Over 120 new questions to test your understanding
- Updated to be fully compliant with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Logical and clear progression through topics
- Easy-to-follow explanations of contemporary accounting practice
- Activities designed to reinforce the understanding of key concepts
- Over 350 review questions, including past examination board questions
This is an ideal technical accounting etextbook, broken into short chapters that focus on specific areas” – Elayne Taylor, University of Dundee
“Comprehensive textbook for studying business accounting from elementary to intermediate levels” – Stephen Hick, University of Keele
NOTE: This is the Volume 2 of Frank Wood’s Business Accounting 13th edition PDF. We also have its test bank and solutions. You can also check out the 14th edition below in related products.