Fluid Mechanics In Si Units – eBook
- Authors: R. C. Hibbeler, Kai Beng Yap
- File Size: 91 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 857 Pages
- Publisher: PEARSON INDIA; 1st edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: 9332547017
- ISBN-10: 9332547018, 9332587000
- ISBN-13: 9789332547018, 9789332587007
Hibbelers’s Fluid Mechanics is aimed for use in Fluid Mechanics courses found in General Engineering, Engineering Technology and Industrial Management and Civil and Environmental departments. It also serves as an ideal introduction and reference to Fluid Mechanics principles.
Fluid Mechanics In SI Units (PDF) offers a comprehensive and well-illustrated introduction to the theory and application of Fluid Mechanics. The ebook presents a commitment to the development of student problem-solving skills and includes many of the same pedagogical unique to Hibbeler texts.
Mastering Engineering for Fluid Mechanics is a complete learning package that is designed to enhance results through personalized learning. This innovative online program follows the instructor’s office–hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Fluid Mechanics with self-paced personalized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will offer better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It offers:
- Visualization: The photos are designed to assist students to visualize difficult concepts.
- Review and Student Support: A comprehensive end-of-chapter review offers students a brief reviewing tool
- Review and Student Support: A comprehensive end-of-chapter review provides students with a brief reviewing tool
- Accuracy Checking: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been comprehensively checked by other parties.
- Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types emphasize practical, realistic situations faced in professional practice, with varying levels of difficulty.
- Alternative Coverage: After covering the fundamental principles in Chapters 1-6, the remaining chapters may be offered in any sequence, without the loss of continuousness.
- Individualized Coaching: Mastering Engineering offers students with wrong-answer, specific feedback and hints as they work through tutorial homework problems.
All Our Prices Are In US$
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Fluid Mechanics In Si Units in PDF. No access codes are included.