Financial Accounting For Managers (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Author: Sanjay Dhamija
- File Size: 25 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 633 pages
- Publisher: PEARSON INDIA; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 352868331
- ISBN-13: 9789352868339, 9789353061890
This is the International Edition, brand new. Financial Accounting For Managers 3rd edition (PDF) ISBN and cover are the same, and the contents are the same as in the US edition. End-of-Chapter Exercises may vary. There is no CD or access code. Regardless of any disclaimer, it is legal to use. The text is in English.
Financial Accounting for Managers 3e aims to provide a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of financial accounting while incorporating the most recent accounting norms and standards. This ebook is intended primarily for use in postgraduate programs at various colleges, universities, and institutions, but it can also be used as an introductory accounting course. This latest 3rd edition would also be useful to practising managers – both in finance and non-finance – who want to improve their understanding and analysis of financial and accounting data.
- The requirements of the Companies Act of 2013 have been appropriately incorporated.
- Case studies based on information from annual reports and real-life situations have been included in all chapters.
- Concepts discussed in the textbook have been reinforced with solved examples both within the text and at the end of each chapter.
- Accounting and reporting have been discussed using the applicable Ind-AS, in light of the convergences of Indian accounting standards with IFRS.
NOTE: This sale only includes Financial Accounting For Managers 3rd edition in PDF. No access codes included.