Financial Accounting for Decision Makers (9th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Peter Atrill, Eddie McLaney
- File Size: 10 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 618 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 9th Edition
- Publication Date: March 4, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292251352, 1292251255, 1292251301
- ISBN-13: 9781292251356, 9781292251257, 9781292251301, 9781292251318
Financial Accounting for Decision Makers, 9th Edition, (PDF) emphasizes the ways in which financial statements and information can be used to develop the quality of decision making. The practical stress throughout the ebook ensures the material is always relevant, whilst the expert authors’ style of introducing topics gradually and describing technical terminology in a friendly, clear style caters to all accounting students, whether on non-specialist business degrees or specialist accounting.
- Chapter 12 now features more detail about the role of the auditor.
- New changes to corporate governance provisions are clearly explained.
- Key terms, bulleted summaries, and glossary providing excellent revision aids.
- Exercises and activities which enable you to constantly test your understanding and reinforce learning.
- The interactive ‘open-learning’ style, ideal for self-study, motivates you to check your progress continually.
- Examples from the real world have been expanded and updated. These examples show the practical application and value of the main techniques and concepts.
- Coverage of developments to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) including an update to the discussion of the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
Peter Atrill is a freelance author and academic who has worked with leading institutions in Europe, UK, and SE Asia. He was earlier Head of Business and Management and Head of Accounting and Law at Plymouth Business School, Plymouth University.