Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: James Cherry, Gail J. Demmler-Harrison, Sheldon L. Kaplan, William J. Steinbach, Peter J. Hotez
- File Size: 228 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 3152 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 8th edition
- Publication Date: December 29, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0799K1VLK
- ISBN-10: 0323376924
- ISBN-13: 9780323376921
Offering unparalleled coverage of infectious diseases in children and adolescents, Feigin & Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 8th Edition (PDF), continues to provide the information you need on public health, epidemiology, clinical manifestations, preventive medicine, diagnosis, treatment, and much more. This extensively revised edition by Drs. James Cherry, Gail J. Demmler-Harrison, William J. Steinbach, Sheldon L. Kaplan, and Peter J. Hotez, offers a brand-new full-color design, new guidelines, new color images, and new content, reflecting today’s more aggressive infectious and resistant strains as well as emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Contains hundreds of new color images throughout, as well as new guidelines, new resistance epidemiology, and new Global Health Milestones.
- Features expanded information on infections in the compromised host; immunomodulating agents and their potential use in the treatment of infectious diseases; and Ebola virus.
- Includes new chapters on Guillain-Barré syndrome and Zika virus.
Note: Contains both volumes. Only the PDF eBook is included, no access codes are given.