Emanuel Law Outlines for Property Keyed to Dukeminier, Krier, Alexander, Schill, Strahilevitz (9th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Donald J. Kochan, Calvin R. Massey
- File Size: 4 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 513 pages
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers; 9th Edition
- Publication Date: October 23, 2018
- ASIN: B07JMTMRCC
- ISBN-10: 145489167X, 1543803059
- ISBN-13: 9781454891673, 9781543803051
Any law school graduate will tell you that when picking your summary tool you need to choose the best because your outlines are the most significant study tool you will use during your law school career. Developed by renowned study aid author Steve Emanuel, Emanuel® Law Outlines (ELOs), 9th Edition, (PDF) are the #1 outline option among law students.
An ELO makes sure that you understand the concepts as you learn them in class and assists you study for exams throughout the semester. Here’s why you must have an ELO from your first day of class right through your final exam:
- ELOs help you stress on the concepts and issues you need to master to succeed on exams.
- They are easy to understand: Every ELO contains comprehensive coverage of the topics, cases, and black letter law found in your particular casebook but is clarified in a way that is understandable.
- The Quiz Yourself and Essay Q&A features to assist you to test your understanding throughout the semester.
- Exam Tips notify you to the issues and fact patterns that generally pop up on exams.
- The Capsule Summary offers a quick review of the key concepts covered in the full Outline—perfect for exam review!
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Emanuel Law Outlines, 9th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.