Digital Signal Processing: Fundamentals and Applications (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Jean Jiang, Lizhe Tan
- File Size: 9 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 903 Pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: October 2, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07J2FG34C
- ISBN-10: 0128150718, 0128150726
- ISBN-13: 9780128150719, 9780128150726
Digital Signal Processing: Fundamentals and Applications, 3rd Edition, (PDF) not only introduces students to the basic principles of DSP, but it also offers a working knowledge that they take with them into their engineering careers. Many informative, worked examples are used to illustrate the material, and the use of mathematics is reduced for an easier grasp of concepts. As such, this ebook is also useful as a reference for non-engineering students and practicing engineers. The ebook goes beyond DSP theory, illustrating the implementation of algorithms in software and hardware.
Extra topics covered include adaptive filtering with noise reduction and echo cancellations, signal sampling, digital filter realizations, speech compression, filter design, multimedia applications, over-sampling, etc. More advanced topics are also covered, like adaptive filters, speech compressions such as ADPCM, PCM, µ-law, and multi-rate DSP, over-sampling ADC subband coding, and wavelet transform.
- Offers new problems of varying types and difficulties
- Includes DSP principles with an emphasis on communications and control applications
- Offers an accompanying website with MATLAB programs for simulation and C programs for real-time DSP
- Features chapter objectives, worked examples, and end-of-chapter exercises that aid the reader in understanding key concepts and solving related problems
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Digital Signal Processing: Fundamentals and Applications, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.