Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics (3rd Edition) by Merrow – eBook
- Author: Carlson A. Merrow Jr.
- File Size: 100 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1311 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: November 22, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N2L1WSU
- ISBN-10: 0323443060
- ISBN-13: 9780323443067
More than 400 diagnoses that are referenced, delineated, and lavishly illustrated highlight the Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics 3rd edition of this bestselling PDF reference eBook. Award-winning educator Dr. Carl Merrow and his expert author team provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with recent advances in pediatric radiology. Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date relevant content make this title a must-have reference for both pediatric imaging specialists and general radiologists who need a single, go-to guide in this fast-changing area.
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on more than 400 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with 2,500 superb images
- Meticulously updated throughout, with new diagnoses and hundreds of new images that provide the most current information in the field
- Increased focus on the genetic/molecular basis of many diseases, including changes in current medical terminology as well as appearances by alternate modalities
- Expanded coverage of normal development and variations in childhood, including brain myelination, variant positions of important bowel anatomy, and bone marrow changes on MR
- Expert guidance on new MR techniques for the evaluation of disease, including the use of newer contrast agents, acute and chronic pediatric musculoskeletal traumatic injuries often seen in young athletes, and congenital airway anomalies, such as CHAOS and tracheal agenesis.
- New and revised classifications and staging systems of various pediatric disorders, including vascular anomalies, neoplasms, and childhood interstitial lung diseases (ChILD).