Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary (3rd Edition) by Mitchell E. Tublin – eBook
- Author: Mitchell E. Tublin
- File Size: 117 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 640 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: December 24, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019YWW4E4
- ISBN-10: 0323377084
- ISBN-13: 9780323377089
A mainstay for radiology practitioners and trainees, Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, 3rd Edition (PDF) features an image-rich, reader-friendly format that outlines the role of imaging in diagnosing and managing diseases of the GU tract. Concise chapters and spectacular imaging examples combine to make this medical reference ebook an all-inclusive resource for every member of the radiology team.
- Presents approximately 2,500 superior images for a greater visual understanding, while bulleted textbook expedites reference and review
- Includes an expanded table of contents, updated chapters and references, and brand new illustrations that highlight the roles of ultrasound and MR for evaluating diseases of the GU tract
- State-of-the-art imaging — such as CT urography, MR urography, DECT, and DWI MR — addresses the rapidly changing diagnostic algorithm used for evaluation of diseases of the genitourinary tract
- Covers important hot topics such as prostate carcinoma staging and surveillance, staging and subclassification of renal cell carcinoma, adrenal adenoma work-up and relevance, and the role of DECT for renal stone characterization.