Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management (9th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Linda D. Urden, Kathleen M. Stacy, Mary E. Lough
- File Size: 59 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1139 Pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9th edition
- Publication Date: February 18, 2021
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08Y4FB5YD
- ISBN-10: 0323642950, 0323694004, 0323751474
- ISBN-13: 9780323642958, 9780323694001, 9780323751476
Prepare for success in today’s progressive, high acuity, and critical care settings! Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management, 9th Edition, (PDF) helps you understand and implement critical care nursing principles and concepts to clinical assessment, diagnostic procedures, and therapeutic management. Known for its complete coverage, this leading ebook uses a logical, body systems organization to address the care of patients with physiological alterations. New to this edition are illustrated Patient-Centered Critical Care features targeted at “humanizing the ICU” in addition to Next Generation NCLEX® Exam–style case studies to assist you further develop your clinical judgment skills and train for the latest nursing licensure exam. Also ideal for PCCN® and CCRN® exam preparation, this ebook is a one-stop resource on the skills and concepts required for critical care nursing!
- Time-tested, high-quality content addresses all features of today’s high acuity, progressive, and critical care nursing.
- Consistent organization within each body-system unit offers an efficient framework for learning, for CCRN® and PCCN® certification preparation, and for reference in clinical practice.
- Comprehensive, evidence-based content is highly referenced and features internet resources for further research and study.
- Enhanced Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) integration links textbook content to QSEN competencies, through the inclusion of QSEN-related questions in case studies, QSEN content icons, QSEN-labeled features, and boxes, and highlighted QSEN information.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management 9e in PDF. No access codes are included.