CPT 2022 Professional Edition by American Medical Association – eBook
- Author: American Medical Association
- File Size: 41 MB
- Format: EPUB, PDF (converted)
- Length: 1200 pages
- Publisher: American Medical Association
- Publication Date: 2021
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1640160876
- ISBN-13: 9781640160873
CPT® 2022 Professional Edition is the definitive AMA-authored resource to help healthcare professionals correctly report and bill medical procedures and services. Healthcare professionals want accurate reimbursement. Payers want efficient claims processing. Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2022 Professional Edition.
Only the AMA, with the help of physicians and other experts in the healthcare community, creates and maintains the CPT code set. No other codebook has the accurate, complete official guidelines for the latest and current procedural terminology for procedures and services to help you code medical services and procedures properly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The CPT® 2022 Professional Edition codebook covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes and features: • CPT® Changes**, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations — provides cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
• A comprehensive index — aid in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search
• Anatomical and procedural illustrations — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures discussed
• Coding tips throughout each section — improve understanding of the nuances of the code set
• Enhanced codebook table of contents —enable a quick search of the codebook’s content for quick access
• Section-specific table of contents — provide a useful tool to navigate effectively and quickly through each section’s codes
• Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provide a summary and quick reference of the 2022 changes in the codes without having to compare editions
• Multiple appendices — offer additional information for modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes, vascular families re-sequenced codes, and MAAAs and PLA services
• New Appendix Q — provide coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines and their associated administration codes
• New Appendix R — provide digital medicine services taxonomy
• Comprehensive E/M code selection tables — aid physicians and coders in assigning the most appropriate evaluation and management codes
• Notes pages** at the end of every code set section and subsection.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, CPT® 2020 Professional Edition in the original AZW3 format. A converted PDF is also included. No access codes are included.