Cosmetic Injection Techniques: A Text and Video Guide to Neurotoxins and Fillers (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Theda Kontis, Victor Lacombe
- File Size: 32 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 226 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: March 6, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626234574
- ISBN-13: 9781626234574
The quintessential guide to state-of-the-art cosmetic injection approaches, from two renowned experts!
This updated and revised Cosmetic Injection Techniques: A Text and Video Guide to Neurotoxins and Fillers 2nd edition (PDF) by esteemed facial plastic surgeons Theda Kontis and Victor Lacombe builds on their bestselling 1st edition. Content is designed to augment knowledge of beginner injectors and train veteran injectors on how to finesse facial fillers and muscle-relaxing injections. Since the publication of the first edition, understanding of the aging face has increased, while the number of non-surgical facial enhancements has continued to skyrocket. The 2nd edition ebook’s primary focus is the improvement of minor facial irregularities and asymmetries using the latest injection procedures.
Divided into 6 sections and 4 appendices, the ebook starts with the patient consultation and concludes with a new section on fat-dissolving techniques using Kybella. The fillers section features new chapters on choosing the right filler, fine lines, and skin boosters, the mandibular angle, poly-l-lactic acid for the décolleté, the de Maio technique, and gender-specific injections. All chapters follow a reader-friendly, consistent format with succinct paragraphs covering indications, injection techniques, anatomic considerations, risks, precautions, illustrations or photos, pearls, and additional reading. Select chapters reflect North American techniques utilized by the authors that vary from East Coast to West Coast.
- 75 superb short video clips narrated by Dr. Kontis provide procedural guidance
- Precise, full-color illustrations by Sarah Faris afford a detailed look at underlying anatomy
- Appendix A lists chapters by a degree of difficulty, enabling injectors to safely advance to more challenging injection techniques
- A full spectrum of facial augmentation, rejuvenation, and volumization techniques are described, using hyaluronic acid fillers, hyaluronidase, Sculptra, Radiesse, BellaFill, and others
- A section dedicated to neurotoxin injections details the use of neuromodulators such as Botox and Dysport, with new chapters on neurotoxins for the décolleté and profusely sweating forehead
This is the essential quick-reference guide on injection techniques. Plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, nurse injectors, and physician assistant/nurse practitioner injectors who wish to increase their knowledge of injection methods and refine skills will greatly benefit from this outstanding, easy-to-use manual.
NOTE: This sale only includes the Cosmetic Injection Techniques PDF eBook. No videos or online codes included.