Computational Electromagnetics with MATLAB (4th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Matthew N.O. Sadiku
- File Size: 21801 KB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 707 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 4th edition
- Publication Date: July 20, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07FSRRNFT
- ISBN-10: 113855815X
- ISBN-13: 9781138558151
This ebook, Computational Electromagnetics with MATLAB, 4th edition, (PDF) reflects the continuing increase in awareness and use of computational electromagnetics and incorporates advances and refinements made in recent years. Most notable among these are the improvements made to the standard algorithm for the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method and treatment of absorbing boundary conditions in FDTD, finite element, and transmission-line-matrix methods. It teaches the students how to numerically analyze, pose and solve EM problems, to give them the ability to expand their problem-solving skills using a variety of different methods, and to prepare them for research in electromagnetism.
- Provides updated MATLAB code.
- Includes new homework problems in each chapter.
- Each chapter is updated with the current trends in CEM.
- Adds a new appendix on CEM codes, which covers commercial and free codes.
NOTE: This sale only includes Computational Electromagnetics with MATLAB 4e in PDF. No access codes incuded.