Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Jonathan S. Citow, R. Loch Macdonald, Ross C. Puffer
- File Size: 145 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 640 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: August 23, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07WNY8SN8
- ISBN-10: 1626231028
- ISBN-13: 9781626231023
The ideal neurosurgical textbook review for acing the ABNS written exam!
Since its publication about 20 years ago, Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review, 3rd Edition, (PDF) has gained renowned status as the leading high-yield review for neurosurgical residents preparing for the American Board of Neurological Surgery (ABNS) primary exam. The revised third edition by Jonathan S. Citow and associate editors R. Loch Macdonald, Bob S. Carter, Ross C. Puffer, Syed I. Khalid, Robert J. Spinner, Alan R. Cohen, and Daniel Refai reflects technological advances made in the last decade. Seven comprehensive, systematically formatted chapters briefly cover the tested core topics: anatomy, neuropathology, physiology neuroradiology, neurosurgery, neurology, and critical care.
Key Highlights of Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review 3e:
- The streamlined outline format and convenient tables enhance memorization and retention of knowledge
- Over 1200 high-quality images and illustrations, many in full color, detail impacted anatomy and processes
- Every chapter has concise sections including disease states, important concepts, diagnostic criteria, and treatment methods
As with previous editions, this reader-friendly textbook does an amazing job summarizing the vast data and knowledge necessary to ace the ABNS exam. The new edition is fated to build on its legacy as an essential resource for every young neurosurgeon sitting for the exam.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review, 3rd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.