Comprehensive Care of the Transgender Patient by Cecile A. Ferrando – eBook
- Author: Cecile A. Ferrando
- File Size: 71 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication Date: March 6, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07PWFJJFG
- ISBN-10: 0323496423
- ISBN-13: 9780323496421
From an eminent specialist at the Cleveland Clinic and medical and surgical experts in this expanding field comes an up-to-date, multidisciplinary resource on transgender health care and surgery. Comprehensive Care of the Transgender Patient (PDF) by Dr. Cecile Ferrando, encompasses all aspects of transgender health care, starting with epidemiology and history and moving to an in-depth review of the complex transition for patients, including mental health services, hormone, and endocrine therapy treatment, and surgical options.
- Features high-quality, full-color illustrations throughout.
- Includes all of the latest guidelines for patients and providers, written by experts from a broad variety of disciplines involved in transgender patient care.
- Includes outstanding surgical chapters contributed by renowned surgeons who regularly perform these procedures, offering clear guidance on male-to-female and female-to-male surgical options.
- Encompasses key topics in every sphere of transgender health care, including Mental Health Care for the Adult and for the Child and Adolescent Transgender Patient; Facial Surgery for Transgender Patients; Hormone Treatment for the Adult and Adolescent Transgender Patient; Breast and Genital Surgeries for Transgender Patients; and Primary, Preventive, and Gynecologic Care.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Comprehensive Care of the Transgender Patient, in PDF. No access codes are included.