Clinical Engineering Handbook (2nd Edition) by Ernesto Iadanza – eBook
- Author: Ernesto Iadanza
- File Size: 61 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 958 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2nd Edition
- Publication Date: December 6, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B082G1ZPX2
- ISBN-10: 0128134674
- ISBN-13: 9780128134672
Clinical Engineering Handbook, 2nd Edition, (PDF) includes modern clinical engineering topics, providing experienced professionals the essential skills and knowledge for this fast-evolving field. Including insights from leading international experts, this ebook presents traditional practices, such as medical device service, healthcare technology management, and technology application. In addition, readers will find beneficial information on the newest research and revolutionary developments in clinical engineering, such as health technology assessment, , decision support systems, mobile medicine, disaster preparedness and prospects and guidelines on the future of clinical engineering.
As the biomedical engineering field increases throughout the world, clinical engineers play an increasingly significant role as translators between the engineering, medical and business professions. In addition, they inspire procedures and policies at research facilities, universities, and in government and private agencies. This ebook explores their current and continuing reach and its importance.
- Features a definitive, complete, and up-to-date resource on clinical engineering
- Written by worldwide experts with ties to IFMBE, IUPESM, IEEE, ACCE Global CE Advisory Board, and more
- Includes coverage of new topics, like Health Technology Assessment (HTA), Success Stories in Clinical Engineering, Decision Support Systems (DSS), Mobile Apps, and Human Factors Engineering
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Clinical Engineering Handbook, 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.