Cell Biology (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Thomas D. Pollard, William C. Earnshaw,
- File Size: 374 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 859 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: November 1, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M7YAL2A
- ISBN-10: 0323341268
- ISBN-13: 9780323341264
The much-anticipated Cell Biology 3rd edition (PDF) delivers clearly written, comprehensive, and richly illustrated content to today’s college students, all in a user-friendly format. Relevant to both research and clinical practice, this rich resource covers key principles of cellular function and uses them to explain how molecular defects lead to cellular dysfunction and cause human disease. Concise etextbook and visually amazing graphics simplify complex information and help readers make the most of their study time.
- Includes beneficial cell physiology coverage.
- Takes a mechanistic approach to molecular processes.
- Uses real examples to illustrate key cell biology concepts.
- Clearly written format incorporates rich diagrams, illustrations, and charts.
- Clinically oriented textbook relates cell biology to pathophysiology and medicine.
- Major new didactic chapter flow leads with the latest on genome organization, gene expression and RNA processing.
- Includes hundreds of new and updated diagrams and micrographs, plus fifty new protein and RNA structures to explain molecular mechanisms in unprecedented detail.
- Features specially expanded coverage of genome sequencing and regulation, endocytosis, the cytoskeleton, cancer genomics, DNA damage response, necroptosis, and RNA processing.
- Boasts exciting new content including the evolutionary origin of eukaryotes, super resolution fluorescence microscopy, cryo-electron microscopy, gene editing by CRISPR/Cas9, contributions of high throughput DNA sequencing to understand genome organization and gene expression, microRNAs, IncRNAs, membrane-shaping proteins, organelle-organelle contact sites, autophagy, ERAD, microbiota, stem cells, cell cycle regulation and motor protein mechanisms.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Cell Biology, 3rd edition in PDF. No access codes included.