Calculus: Early Transcendentals (4th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Jon Rogawski, Colin Adams, Robert Franzosa
- File Size: 50 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1216 pages
- Publisher: W. H. Freeman; 4th Edition
- Publication Date: December 28, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MS5HN2Z
- ISBN-10: 1319050743, 1464114889, 1319055915
- ISBN-13: 9781319050740, 9781464114885, 9781319055912
The author’s objective for Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 4th Edition, (PDF) is that it’s well written, could be easily read by a calculus student and would stimulate them to engage in the material and learn more. Besides, to create a textbook in which layout, exposition, and graphics would work together to enhance all features of a student’s calculus experience. They gave special attention to certain aspects of the textbook:
- Layout and figures that convey the flow of ideas.
- The simple and accessible exposition that expects and addresses college student difficulties.
- Highlighted features that accentuate concepts and mathematical reasoning including Conceptual Insight, Assumptions Matter, Graphical Insight, Reminder, and Historical Perspective.
- A rich collection of exercises and examples of graduated difficulty that teach simple skills as well as problem-solving techniques, strengthen conceptual understanding and encourage calculus through interesting applications. Each section also includes exercises that develop additional insights and challenge students to further develop their skills.
P.S We also have Rogawski’s Calculus: Early Transcendentals 4e solutions manual available for sale. See related products below
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.