Biology Now (Core Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Anne Houtman, Megan Scudellari, Cindy Malone, Anu Singh-Cundy
- File Size: 185 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 456 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Core edition
- Publication Date: January 23, 2015
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393938344, 0393644154
- ISBN-13: 9780393938340, 9780393644159
A balance of science and story, with a focus on the people doing biology now.
Written by a science journalist and teachers with more than thirty years experience in the classroom, Biology Now (PDF) skillfully combines core biology concepts with popular science stories of real people doing science today. These stories capture the human face of biology, highlighting the work of researchers and medical professionals who are making new findings every day. The textbook Biology Now Core Edition is accompanied by a number of carefully crafted pedagogy that teaches students how to evaluate science in the news, interpret data, ask questions, and differentiate between science and pseudoscience.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Biology Now (Core Edition) in PDF. No access codes are included.