Berkowitz’s Pediatrics: A Primary Care Approach (5th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Carol D. Berkowitz
- File Size: 37 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 950 pages
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics; 5th edition
- Publication Date: June 20, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 158110846X
- ISBN-13: 9781581108460, 9781581108514
Berkowitz’s Pediatrics: A Primary Care Approach, 5th edition (PDF) is the reference of choice for pediatric residents, pediatricians, and medical students. The newly expanded and revised 5th edition provides clear, practice-oriented guidance of the core knowledge in pediatrics. Comprehensive coverage of hundreds of topics ranging from temper tantrums and thumb-sucking to diabetes and kidney disease makes this an ideal reference for medical students, pediatric nurse practitioners, pediatric residents, and nurses.
More than 140 clinical chapters review pertinent pathophysiology and epidemiology, then gives concise guidelines on what symptoms to look for, what alternative diagnoses to consider, what tests to order, and how to manage your patient.
- Illuminating visuals – Superb figures illustrate patient presentations and clinical procedures.
- Outcomes-centric focus – chapters open with a case presentation and a list of focal questions, and close with the case resolution.
- Consistent solution-oriented format – Steps through the clinical presentation; differential diagnosis; pathophysiology; lab tests; management; evaluation; and prognosis.
- Quick reference organization – Signs and symptoms are grouped by body system for fast look-up; head, neck and respiratory system; cardiovascular system; genitourinary, hematologic, gastrointestinal, orthopedic, dermatologic, neurologic disorders.
Berkowitz’s Pediatrics: A Primary Care Approach 5e is an ideal reference for family physicians, pediatricians, residents, residency program directors, medical students, pediatric nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Berkowitz’s Pediatrics 5th edition in PDF. No access codes included.