Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery – eBook
- Authors: Lee L. Q. Pu, Nolan S. Karp
- File Size: 186 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 360 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication Date: August 26, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07X11PWFG
- ISBN-10: 0323511147
- ISBN-13: 9780323511148
Comprehensive, practical, and highly illustrated, Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery (PDF) emphasizes exclusively on non-cosmetic procedures performed due to accidents, cancer, or congenital disabilities of the breast. Covering both implant-based and autologous reconstruction techniques, this uniquely concise reference provides step-by-step visual guidance on treating dysfunctional areas and repairing imperfections to fix healthy appearance and function.
- Offers detailed illustrations for clear visual guidance on each procedure.
- Includes new developments in flap design, use of fat graft, oncoplastic (mastectomy-sparing) surgery, and tissue engineering.
- Includes up-to-date coverage of pre-pectoral reconstruction, symmetry procedures, partial breast reconstructions, and fat grafting for total breast reconstruction together with contouring for reconstructive breast procedures.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery in PDF. No access codes are included.