Applied Geochemistry: Advances in Mineral Exploration Techniques – eBook
- Authors: Athanas S. Macheyeki, Dalaly Peter Kafumu, Xiaohui Li, Feng Yuan
- File Size: 21 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 173 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication Date: February 5, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B084LC8MX1
- ISBN-10: 0128194952
- ISBN-13: 9780128194959
Applied Geochemistry: Advances in Mineral Exploration Techniques, (PDF) is an ebook aiming all levels of geology students, exploration geologists, and geoscientists working in the mining industry. This reference ebook encompasses mineral exploration techniques from multiple dimensions, including the application of statistics – both component and principal analysis and factor analysis – to multifractal modeling. The ebook explains these approaches step-by-step and gives their limitations. In addition to applications and techniques in mineral exploration, Applied Geochemistry explains mineral deposits and the theories supporting their formation through worldwide case studies.
- Presents case studies from mines and mineral exploration ventures around the world
- Highlights the significance and applications of multifractal models, 3D – mineral prospectivity modeling
- Includes both traditional and nonconventional techniques for mineral exploration, including lithogeochemical methods
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Applied Geochemistry: Advances in Mineral Exploration Techniques in PDF. No access codes are included.