Applied Engineering Mathematics by Brian Vick – eBook
- Author: Brian Vick
- File Size: 50 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 246 Pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: May 5, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08875375Z
- ISBN-10: 0367432765, 0367432773, 1003002269, 1000047652
- ISBN-13: 9780367432768, 9780367432775, 9781003002260, 9781000047653
Undergraduate engineering students require good mathematics skills. Brian Vick‘s Applied Engineering Mathematics, (PDF) assists this need by placing a strong focus on visualization and the methods and tools needed across the whole of engineering. The visual approach is stressed, and excessive proofs and derivations are avoided. The visual images describe and teach the mathematical methods. The ebook’s website provides dynamic and interactive codes in Mathematics to accompany the examples for the reader to discover on their own with Mathematics or the free Computational Document Format player, and it offers access for instructors to a solutions manual.
- Written for years 2 to 4 of an engineering degree course
- Strongly stresses a visual approach to engineering mathematics
- The website provides support with dynamic and interactive Mathematics code and instructor’s solutions manual
Brian Vick is an assistant professor at Virginia Tech in the United States and is a longtime teacher and researcher. His style has been built from teaching a variety of engineering and mathematical courses in the areas of heat transfer, engineering design, computer programming, thermodynamics, numerical analysis, and system dynamics at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Applied Engineering Mathematics in PDF. No access codes are included.