Applied Behavior Analysis: Fifty Case Studies in Home, School, and Community Settings – eBookk
- Authors: Kimberly Maich, Darren Levine, Carmen Hall
- File Size: 8 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 397 Pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st edition
- Publication Date: December 30, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MY3P99H
- ISBN-10: 3319447920, 3319447947, 3319831380
- ISBN-13: 9783319447926, 9783319447940, 9783319831381
Applied Behavior Analysis: Fifty Case Studies in Home, School, and Community Settings is a vital textbook for graduate students, practitioners, and researchers in child and school psychology, behavior analysis, counseling, learning and instruction, and education. This singular volume model critical thinking and professional development in keeping with best practices and professional standards.
This textbook provides real-world case studies for using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to make, implement, and appraise behavior intervention programs across a range of client situations. Its chapters are arranged for ease of use and retention and organized to emphasize on the basic components of ABA: assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and research/ethics. Demonstrative cases represent a diversity of problem behaviors, settings, life stages, and social contexts, and includes questions about goal setting, data collection, communication with families, and other processes of effective ABA practice. Together they stress not only the content knowledge involved in designing interventions but also the interpersonal skills required for helping change complex challenging behaviors.
These fifty case studies:
- Are suited to individual or team training.
- Feature forms, charts, templates, and other practical tools.
- Feature links to Behavior Analyst Certification Board resources.
- Present guiding questions related to ABA process and professional practice.
- Show the flexibility of ABA for use with children, adults, adolescents, or seniors.