Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face, Head and Neck – eBook
- Authors: Koichi Watanabe, Mohammad Ali M. Shoja, Marios Loukas
- File Size: 23 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 300 Pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1st edition
- Publication Date: February 29, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BL22AMG
- ISBN-10: 1626230919, 1626230927
- ISBN-13: 9781626230910, 9781626230927
Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face, Head, and Neck, (PDF) details the complicated regional anatomy of the face, head, and neck, offering plastic surgery and otolaryngology residents with a solid anatomical knowledge base. There are many risks involved in operating on the head and neck, and the comprehensive knowledge of anatomy that readers get from this reference will assist them to avoid the surgical mishaps that often result in patient disfigurement.
- Online access to videos in which authors guide readers through the anatomy of the face, head, and neck
- Complicated regional anatomy of the head and neck detailed with intraoperative photos, drawings, and radiologic images
- Includes the latest anatomical topics, including the arterial supply of the facial skin and sensory nerves of the head and neck
This outstanding anatomical reference will be read cover to cover by young plastic surgeons and otolaryngologists, in addition to residents in these specialties. More experienced surgeons will consult it whenever they need to learn about an unfamiliar area of the head and neck.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face, Head, and Neck in PDF. No access codes are included.