Analysis of Engineering Structures and Material Behavior by Josip Brnic – eBook
- Author: Josip Brnic
- File Size: 20 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 496 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition
- Publication Date: January 18, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079G2CYS4
- ISBN-10: 1119329108, 111932906X, 1119329078
- ISBN-13: 9781119329107, 9781119329060, 9781119329077
Experimental and theoretical study of the mechanical behavior of structures under load
Analysis of Engineering Structures and Material Behavior (PDF) is a textbook covering introductory and advanced topics in structural analysis. It opens with an introduction to the topic, before covering fundamental concepts of strain, stress, and information about mechanical testing of materials. Yield criteria, material behaviors, and loads imposed on the engineering elements are also discussed. The ebook then moves on to include more advanced areas including relationships between stress and strain, creep of metallic materials, rheological models, and fracture mechanics. Lastly, the finite element method and its applications are considered.
- A pedagogical approach to the topic.
- Features examples and considers mathematical formulations.
- Includes introductory and advanced topics in structural analysis, including load, stress, strain, creep, fatigue, and finite element analysis of structural elements.
Analysis of Engineering Structures and Material Behavior is suitable as a manual for structural analysis and mechanics courses in civil, structural, and mechanical engineering, as well as a valuable guide for practicing engineers.
NOTE: The product only includes Analysis of Engineering Structures and Material Behavior in PDF. No access codes are included.