An Introduction to Community and Public Health (9th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: James F. McKenzie, Robert R. Pinger, Denise M. Seabert
- File Size: 26 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 544 Pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 9th edition
- Publication Date: November 29, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAELTAT
- ISBN-10: 1284108414, 1284129845
- ISBN-13: 9781284108415, 9781284129847
An Introduction to Community & Public Health, 9th Edition, (PDF) offers the latest trends and statistics in community health. With a focus on developing the knowledge and skills necessary for a career in health education, this best-selling introductory textbook includes such topics as epidemiology, program planning, minority health, community organization, health care, mental health, drugs, environmental health, safety, and occupational health.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook An Introduction to Community and Public Health 9th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.