American Government: Institutions and Policies (16th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Meenekshi (Meena) Bose, John J. Dilulio, Matthew Levendusky, James Q. Wilson
- File Size: 30 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 627 Pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 16th edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078KWPRMN
- ISBN-10: 1337568392, 1337670162, 1337678929
- ISBN-13: 9781337568395, 9781337613651, 9781337670166, 9781337678926
American Government: Institutions and Policies, 16th Edition, (PDF) is a clear and approachable text for students trying to successfully understand the American government. It sets the benchmark for examining current issues in American politics, emphasizing the historical development of governmental procedures and policies, the importance of American governmental institutions, in addition to who governs in the US and to what ends. The 16e includes concise learning objectives, highlighted main concepts, and opportunities for practical application of contemporary debates on policy dynamics. These features allow students to recognize important issues in American politics, maximize comprehension and engage with the material in a meaningful way.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, American Government: Institutions and Policies 16th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.