American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric Care (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Thomas K. Mcinerny, Henry M. Adam, Deborah E. Campbell, Thomas G.DeWitt, Jane Meschan Foy
- File Size: 427 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 3192 pages
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: June 23, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: 1581109660
- ISBN-10: 1581109660
- ISBN-13: 9781581109665
American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric Care 2nd edition (PDF) is a landmark guide to pediatric medicine – streamlined and updated for today’s medical students and clinicians.
For more than 80 years, the American Academy of Pediatrics has been the nation’s leading and most trusted child health authority. The new AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care 2nd edition PDF continues the tradition by providing a wealth of expert guidance spanning every aspect of current clinical practice.
Purchase the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care 2e right now and:
- Includes more than 600 full-color photos and illustrations.
- Diagnose, treat, and manage 85 of the most common behavioral and physiologic symptoms and signs more effectively.
- Deliver the best pediatric health care with step-by-step recommendations on what to do, when and how to do it, when to admit, and when to refer.
- Gain a better understanding of the relationship between physiologic and mental health and between early childhood adversity and long-term health outcomes.
- Effectively integrate mental health care into routine primary pediatric care: mental health screening, promotion,surveillance, symptoms, and conditions are now fully integrated through the textbook.
- Expertly apply the latest approaches and techniques with 75 new chapters, including Pediatric History: Assessing the Social Environment; Planned Coordinated Care to Support the Medical Home; Promoting the Health of Young Children; Conducting the Health Supervision Visit; Psychosocial Therapies; Applying Behavior Change Science; Transitions to Adulthood; Maternal Depression; Disruptive Behavior and Aggression; Children in Poverty; and more.